Monday, September 14, 2009

Atkinson Brass Sucks

Ok this first post on Atkinson Brass French Horns Suck Blog is the proverbial hello world post. Basically, I sent a very old HF Knopf that I had been using for years to Atkinson's repair shop in Burbank, California. Their website waxed poetic about their love of old horns and I had had terrible luck with repair shops in the area where I was living and so I sent my horn. Their first attempt to do what I wanted with my horn ended up botched horribly. Their second attempt was only slightly better than the first. This blog stands as a warning to anyone, Don't send or buy a horn from Atkinson Brass until you've read all of the information on this site and have decided that you like to take risks about the quality you'll receive. BTW I would be happy to talk about my experience with anyone so give me an email at osakochris [at] hotmail [dot] com with out all the spaces and brackets.

No comments:

Post a Comment